June 2020.....This is my first post of the month & just doing a little catch up on life lately.
First, lots of prayers for our hurting nation. I am thankful for my friends who don't look like me and grew up differently. May we all continue to learn and love and make a better generation for our kids.
My oldest is babysitting this summer, so my younger daughter and I spent a morning with my greats last week. It was the best morning!
I have been a space fan over the last 10 years and it was so cool to watch the launch of Space X 2 weeks ago!
I finally enjoyed some frozen yogurt for the first time in 2 1/2 months!
Over the weekend, we were able to have a video chat with our friends in Australia. We met Edwin while living in Colombia and consider him like family. He just got married to the sweetest girl this year. When talking to someone on another continent, sometimes you have to wait for an internet reconnection :).
I watch shows on Netflix, but I did my first binge and watched "Hart of Dixie". I loved it and it has more humor in it than "Virgin River". I am a big fan of that show too and can't wait for season 2!
Last but not least, we are doing some remodeling projects around here so this is our temporary addition. More to come on these projects soon!
Happy Monday!








I really loved Heart of Dixie!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your remodeling. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteOh the pleasure of little things like frozen yogurt!
ReplyDeleteHave the Best weekend,
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com