Happy Friday! I have taken the week off from blogging due to a road trip and fall break for us until today. Here are some favorites from our week.
ONE
I was in need of some new pajama pants so while at Wal-Mart last week, I found these Pajama Pants, They are soft, wash well and have a cuffed hem, which is great for people like me who are not tall.
TWO
We had a great long weekend away visiting our college girl.
This is a random picture, but one of lots of sweet college people....plus my husband and daughter.
We headed to a cabin and my in-laws met us there too.
Reunited after 2 months!
We had an early celebration for our youngest daughter's birthday this weekend.
This was the view from the back of our cabin.
We enjoyed the view of the lake and sat outside one evening.
My girls!
THREE
We took a stop on our way home to visit this state park I visited as a child. It is beautiful and was nice to see some fall foliage along the way.
FOUR
I spent a day this week doing some birthday shopping with my girl who has a birthday this weekend!
FIVE
Ending with a re-post that I saw which made me laugh!
Have a great weekend!






That sounds like such a fabulous long weekend away with your family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great visit with your college girl! Love the pajama pants too. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete