Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Favorites ~ January 15, 2021

Happy Friday!  

Today I am sharing my first list of Friday Favorites of the year.  I missed last Friday's because I was on a food tour of the Mississippi Delta, which you can read about here if you missed it.

ONE

I also shared earlier in the week some of Life Lately, which includes my cute little great niece:)

TWO

My current take on the news....

THREE

Typical meal planning for me these days....I haven't quite gotten into any meal planning yet since starting the new year with company, a weekend trip, and not having all of us home most nights.  I am really hoping to get back on track next week of meal planning, so I can get back on a healthier eating pattern.  I have taken 2 months off from healthier eating.  

FOUR

Our college girl has been in and out of town sine she came home for Christmas.  We have not had much time together, so just the two of us had a dinner date this week.  I am wearing my new mask I found for $1 at Altar'd State, one of my favorite stores.  They  have 5 masks for $5 this week!  Our mask supply was getting low and I liked the "Thankful Mama" saying. 
The next day, she and my husband left town for a quick get-a-way.  She turns 20 next month, so they are having an early, birthday trip.

FIVE

I shared on my Amazon purchases that I had purchased desk, flip calendars for my daughters as Christmas gifts.  While on my weekend trip last week, I found one that has been perfect for me.  Here is a sampling of a few days:

Hope you all have a warm, cozy, peaceful weekend!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, your new niece is beautiful!! Babies are the best. Ha! That meal plan meme can so be me sometimes!! How fun that you got out one-on-one with your girl and then snuck away for a quick trip! I hope you had the best time.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...