Monday, October 4, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up / Harry Styles ~ October 4, 2021

 Thank you October for coming again.  It is so good to have you back.  


I am linking up today with Heather with a re-cap of the weekend.

As I mentioned last week, I had high hopes for a fun Friday night, and it was every bit of it.  My youngest daughter and I drove to Nashville Friday afternoon while my oldest met us there from her university.  We met at our hotel, grabbed a quick dinner from Panera, which was next door & convenient, then headed to see Harry Styles in concert!

There was such a sigh of relief when we all got inside the arena.  We bought these tickets almost 2 years ago, and we just were a little nervous that something was going to get cancelled again.  Thankfully, we all made it inside and it all felt real.  Everyone had to show their vaccination card or a negative Covid test to enter. My daughters are big Harry Styles fans, and I admit, I am a fan too.  We saw him 3 1/2 years ago on his first tour.  

I grew up going to concerts, so it has always been something I enjoy doing.  My first concert was Elvis!  It is fun to do this with my girls and so fun to see the smiles on their faces.  We took so many videos, but here are some of our regular pictures.  
View of the stage before Harry
My sweet girls...they grow up fast!
Guess who just came out on stage?  
And this picture below was borrowed from a Harry account on Instagram.

At one point, I thought we were going to live the rest of our lives in Nashville traffic.  We spent an hour and 15 minutes to go one block after the concert.  I wish I were exageratting.  This was definitely Bogota', Colombia type traffic.  We lived in that for 3 years, but it had been a while since we have expreinced just sitting in traffic like that with no movement.  We got back to the hotel well after midnight and momma was tired.

Saturday morning, we slept in then did some shopping, ate lunch, then parted ways again.  

This was definitley the biggest event I have attended in 2 years, and I was so thankful.  In this hard world, it is so nice to have a fun highlight like Friday was for me.

Wishing you all a happy Monday and week ahead!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad y'all had a fun weekend and that you were finally able to go to this concert! I used to be a big concert goer, but that's yet another way I've changed as an adult. I no longer like to go to them...unless it's something in a church. That's as big as I'm willing to go these days. since I hate crowds! Crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm glad it finally happened and y'all were able to share it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to go and you all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...