Monday, December 13, 2021

Weekend Wrapup ~ Christmas Parties

 Good morning!  Just a quick little weekend wrap-up here.  

My husband was out of town last week and when we arrived back home, well, we were both wearing our Yellowstone t-shirts!


Our college daughter came home to attend a Christmas party with us.  It was such a nice party and we had so much fun.  The youngest stayed home this night.

Saturday morning, my college girl and I went to our church to help assemble food baskets we donate to organizations in our area.

Then we headed to a 1st birthday party for my great niece.  It was sweet and fun to see my other greats too.  I love these kids.

My oldest then drove back to her college town because she works on staff at a church there.  She will be back for Christmas though!

Saturday night, my husband and I attended another Christmas party.

We had church on Sunday, then attended a dinner and Christmas sing-a-long at a church plant we attend sometimes too.  

It was a busy, full weeekend and looks like the week will be the same way.
Happy Monday!

Linking up with Heather










2 comments:

  1. You all look so lovely dressed up for the Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I thought you and your hubby had coordinated the Yellowstone shirts for a party when I saw it on IG. What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...