Monday, February 28, 2022

Hello Monday ~ February 28, 2022

 I hope you all had a good weekend. It was a cold one here.


Mine started with a Mexican dinner with my college suitemate who was in town Friday night.  We went a while not seeing each other post college graduation, but recently every year and a half or so, we are able to meet for dinner.  It is always good to catch up with each other's lives and do some reminiscing as well.


I had been looking forward to a Saturday to stay in and get some things done.  It started by cooking breakfast, which is a Saturday ritual.  I make bacon, eggs, served with fruit and this past Saturday, I also served hashbrowns,  Sometimes, I will make waffles or biscuits.  Afterwards, I worked on some blog posts, which I can fall so behind on as the work week gets into motion, while sitting under a weighted blanket watching the week before's Hallmark movie.  I also watched my weekly episode of Pioneer Woman.


I spent the afternoon researching cruise excursion options, watching a few Office episodes and then we had dinner with 3 other couples from church, which was a super fun time to get to know others better.

Sunday, was church and then another day indoors.  I did some laundry, started a little on my taxes and a little meal prep to be ready for the week.  

Praying for a good day as we start a new week!


Linking up with Holly and Sarah

2 comments:

  1. That sound like a wonderful weekend. A Perfect mix of relaxation, friendship, and productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to your blog - loving it so far! If you swing by my blog - add your URL to comments and I'll add you to my link section if that's ok. Also...random question...how do you like your Weighted Blanket?

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...