It's been a minute but I'm joing in for Friday Favorites, counting the small, but a few special things from the week for which to be thankful.
ONE
My daughter attended a reception with me hosted at the hospital for their volunteers. It was fun and we had good food. Afterwards, we visited with a friend who has a baby in the hospital.
TWO
I celebrated 1 year working part-time at my job this week. This is me at my desk a few days a week. I am thankful for this opportunity.
THREE
My soon-to-be 2nd college student and I visited IKEA for a few dorm items.
FOUR
Rain....we got a little rain yesterday with more predicted today! I know we are not alone in needing the rain this summer season. And this also means the temperture is dropping to the 80's and that will basically feel like fall for a day or two. I'll take it.
Have a great weekend!




You look so cute sitting at your desk! I'd love to find a very part time job in an office. They're hard to come by! Ah, Ikea and college kids go hand in hand, right? Have a great Friday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on one year with your work! I know you love it there and it seems they love you. How wonderful to love your work so much, especially something like this foundation. The rain has been HEAVENLY! It's rained in Collierville for two days in a row and our grass and flower beds have never been so happy. I hope you enjoy your weekend, friend. ❤
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I think that is the perfect amount of time to work! I have stil never been to an IKEA!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I have a trip to Ikea in my near future. have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete