Good morning. I am doing a quick wrap up of my weekend.
Friday night, my husband, daughter and I ate dinner at McAlisters. Because the restaurant was cold inside, we sat outside where there was a little breeze and it wasn't too hot, thankfully. Afterwards, we watched a few episodes of the new Virgin River series on Netflix. So far, I am liking this season.
Saturday morning, my daughter and I went to my sister's house, who lives about 45 minutes away, to swim. Her daughters and their families were there so I was able to see some of my greats. This always is good for me! It was a laid back day.
Sunday, we went to church and spent the most of the afternoon at friends house and hung out in their pool. It was pretty relaxing and amazing how much you forget about the heat when you are in water.
Sunday evening was spent watching baseball, as my husband is a big baseball fan, so we usually have that on tv most nights at some point.
The weekend was definitely full of the small things, but I will take it.
Happy Monday!



We need to go to McAlister's this summer. We can walk there. That pool looks nice and I miss having anyone really little in my family. Our youngest is now 8. I love babies and toddlers! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a lovely and relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amy - I miss having little kids in our family. I guess I will have wait for grandkids...ha, ha. Looks like a wonderful relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a cozy little weekend- love it!
ReplyDelete