Today I am linking up with Patty and Holly for the Monthly Musings series.
1. How do you decorate for fall/halloween?
I don't do much Halloween decorating, but I do decorate for fall.
2. Do you decorate inside? outside? Both?
I decorate inside and a little outside. Here are a few pictures:
I add some pumpkin throw pillows on our sofa and have some on the beds too.
Simple dining room table decor...
3. When do you do your fall decorating?
I decorated the 2nd week of September this year.
4. How do you pumpkin?
I usually wait until October to add pumpkins or mums outside because it is just too hot until then. In the meantime, I have this wood pumpkin on my front porch.
5. Do you add lights to your decorating?
I have these lights that I keep inside year round.
6. Do you do anything special for Halloween dinner?
Typically, I make chili and cornbread. The last few years we went to a friend's house, but am not sure what this year will hold since we are empty nesters.
7. Favorite Halloween candy?
I am one of the few who likes candy corn and prefers it with the pumpkin mix.
8. Full size or fun size candy bars?
Fun size does seem to make it more fun to eat :)
9. Best fall decor tips?
I like to add seasonal hand towels and hand soaps throughout the house, which add simple, but festive touches.
10. Pumpkin spice - yes or no?
I am not a pumpkin spice girl when it comes to drinks, but love pumpkin flavor in foods, especially baked goods.
Happy fall y'all!










I like all the fall touches throughout your house. Nothing is over the top but it's all very pretty and perfectly seasonal. I am like you regarding pumpkin spice. I do like it in cookies and breads but not in drinks much.
ReplyDeleteLove your fall decor- so homey! I am a sucker for candy corn too :)
ReplyDeleteLove the wreath especially
ReplyDeleteI really love your wreath! It's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove your fall touches and I am a Southern Living girl myself. I bought our first bag of Autumn Mix this week too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us!
Patty
Pumpkin spiced baked goods - yes!! Not the same in a hot drink (I tried it again this morning. Not good.) But delicious baked:)
ReplyDelete