Friday, March 3, 2023

Friday Favorites ~ March 3, 2023

 Happy Friday to all! Here are a few favorites from the week........

ONE

I received CPR certification this week and this was something I had wanted to do for a little while. 

TWO

I added some St. Patrick's Day decor to my desk while enjoying my Coke zero and a candy bar from Norway.  Our guest from Norway brought us this last week.  The milk chocolate was delicious!

THREE

This play by Jaren Jackson, Jr. of the Memphis Grizzlies Tuesday night was a favorite!  The first half of this picture is the basket shot and the second half is his teammates reaction.

FOUR

Like so many of us, the daffodils are blooming in the yard and I cut some to bring inside this week.  I am working on switching out decor and will post more of that soon.

FIVE

Well, it crossed my mind, but forgot to take picture, but another favorite was meeting my dad after work one day for a treat.


Wishing you all a great weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Your pop and candy snack look divine. I love European chocolate though I can't say as I've had any from Norway. It's probably not too different than German/ Austrian. Your daffodils are so pretty and really add spring cheer to your house. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daffodils are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the CPR training. We saw lots of daffodils in Atlanta, but rarely see them here in Houston. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the CPR training! Your flowers are lovely. We don't have any flowers popping up yet here.. in fact we got some more snow last night.

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...