To my blogging friends....
I am not sure how long I am taking a little break here from posting. I have experienced some trauma in my life last weekend and am deep in sadness, confusion and lonliness. I ask for your prayers for me. I am sorry to sound vague at this point, but may be able to share at some time in the future. In the meantime, you can pray for these things mentioned above.
I plan to still read your blogs and respond as I can. As much as this blog is an outlet for me and I so enjoy my twice a week posting, I feel like I need to take a least a few weeks away from posting.
Thank you and I will try to respond to any emails I receive.
Thank you for praying if I cross your mind.
Marilyn
You know I am praying for you, my friend. I'm a text and a phone call away, so don't hesitate to reach out to me when you want or need a friend to talk to and a shoulder to lean on. Much love to you and your sweet girls.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about the trauma you experienced and pain you are going through now. I just prayed for you and will continue to do so when you pop into my mind. I was wondering where you were in blog land and hoping that everything was ok. Let me end with something that will hopefully lift you up- in your last post, (I think that was the one) you mentioned some songs that you enjoy listening to. You mentioned the song, "Goodness of God." I had heard it before but it had been a while. I started listening to it and playing it a lot because the lyrics are so good and the music is so pretty. We ended up watching church from home last weekend because all the kids were home and if we stayed at home we'd have more time together before the kids in college headed back to school. Anyway, when the service ended, I played the song for everyone to listen to. We'd all heard it before but it was nice to play it with my family around me. Anyway, so thanks for the reminder of that good song. And, lastly, I hope that you're taking comfort in the goodness of God. The reality of pain is hard and awful but you know that God is good and He is with you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and asking God to give you peace and comfort during this time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I will be praying for you and your family xx
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear that you are struggling with some trauma; of course I'll be praying.
ReplyDeleteOh, Marilyn, I am so sorry. I don't want any of my blog friends to experience pain. I pray that you feel the comfort and peace in the coming days and the knowledge that people care about you. I don't specifically know what you are going through, nor do I need to, but you are strong and you will weather this storm. Take as long as you need.
ReplyDeleteI am sending up prayers for you. I’m so behind on my blog reading so I’m just seeing this, but I pray things are moving in a better direction. ♥️
ReplyDeleteChecking to see if you have posted and just thought I would tell you I have been thinking and praying. I hope things have gotten better or that you feel more peace.
ReplyDeletePraying for you right now.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn, I'm so sorry I didn't see this when you posted originally! I'm sorry that you are dealing with something so painful, and I will pray that you find some peace and resolution to the problem. Take care and stay strong!
ReplyDelete