Hello Monday! After last Monday, I was on the go so much last week that blogging took a back seat. I am back today with a recap of the weekend.
I left mid morning Friday to drive to meet my daughter for the weekend at a state park. Her church was having a women's retreat and it was an honor to be there with her. It was a beautifu setting and she is so loved by her friends and church family.
The lodge
This was the view from our room...a pool and a lake behind it.
Our room was very nice and we heard the lodge had been remodeled in 2020, so everything was updated, with a modern, yet cozy feel.
We had dinner and sessions in the ballroom each day and it was fun to be meet my daughter's friends and other women.
We took a hike Saturday to see the waterfall.
We also braved this suspension bridge.
I came home Sunday afternoon to catch up a little, relax and then went to grab dinner since I have not been to the grocery store in a week.
I'm off to do something fun today with my sister & hope you all have a good Monday!








Hope you two had the best time ever!
ReplyDeleteThat lodge is lovely and that waterfall is just beautiful! It sounds like you two had a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful weekend! I have to say that is my kind of state park visit...the lodge looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteThat waterfall! What a great weekend!! I know you enjoyed seeing and spending time with your daughter.
ReplyDeleteHow cool! What park was this if you don't mind me asking? I bet that filled your cup!
ReplyDelete