Hi guys! I am back after a whirlwhind last week of non stop things. I was able to catch my breath a little bit over the weekend and here are some highlights...
I was by myself for the weekend, so it was quiet for the most part. I watched a Hallmark movie Friday night and got caught up on some podcasts.
Saturday morning, I met my sister at her local farmers market then went to her house afterwards. Her girls and their kids were there, so I got to see my greats, two of which are not pictured below.
I went by to see my parents too after being at my sisters. Saturday evening, I did more of the same...a Hallmark movie and podcasts. I thought this was pretty funny as our dog seemed to be interested in this one!
I sat outside for a bit Sunday morning then went to church. Due to other things, I had not been in about 6 weeks, so it was good to be back. Sunday afternoon I mowed grass and went grocery shopping.

I made this for dinner Sunday night when my husband returned home. This is tomato spinach pasta, but I added some cooked shredded chicken to mine. I made broccolini & served it with sourdough rosemary bread. The bread came from a sourdough bakery that I have become obssessed with! The store is about 45 minutes away, so I have only been twice, but I loaded up on lots of goodies when I was there Saturday.
Hope you all have a good Monday and I will be bck later this week with more updates.
Linking up with Holly and Sarah.






It sounds like you had a nice weekend. We watched some Hallmark Mystery Movies and then some shows we are binging. You're Sunday dinner looks good and being with family is good too!
ReplyDeleteWhat great family time! That dinner sounds really good. I will check out the spinach pasta. It sounds like a really good weekend!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful weekend! Sometimes it's nice to be alone. I love the picture of your dog watching a movie with you!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like such a relaxing weekend and your "welcome home" meal looks delicious!
ReplyDelete