Happy Friday! Today I am sharing my favorite Make-up/Cleansing Products.
A few weeks ago, I placed an order from Tarte when they had their sale. I order from them maybe once a year, but do like to take advantage when they have their big sale. Here are the items I purchased recently & will mention them throughout this post.
It has nice packaging and included this black cosmetic bag.
My morning routine begins with me washing my face with water, then I roll my face to help with circulation.
I follow up with moisturizer. With Tarte, I received this drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer. I am using it in the mornings. I also have these other moisutrizers, but I use them at night. I typically use e.l.f., but bought this Eclat brand from Amazon this summer, so I am working through it for my night moisturizer.
Once this simple process is done, I begin with my make-up routine.
I start with my e.l.f. sunscreen. I have used Super goop in the past and like it, but I like this just as well for half the price. For foundation, I typically would buy Covergirl and this is their True Blend foundation. With the Tarte sale, I ordered the BB blur tinted moisturizer SPF 30. I really like this, but only would buy it when it is on sale :). That being said, I found this dupe for it on Amazon, but haven't tried it yet. I am going to add it to my list when I finish these foundations.

Sometimes, I use a little powder for contouring, but most days, I just use one of these for blush. I am a fan of the roll-on blush and don't see myself going back to powder blush. The Tarte product I purchased was limited-edition cheek stain. The other two products are my go-to e.l.f monochromatic multi sticks, which sell for $5! I do sometimes use a setting powder, but not often.
For eyeshadow, I really like my Julep matte eye shadows. With the Tarte sale, I chose the quick stick waterproof shadow & liner, which I really like too. One side has an eye shadow pencil and the other side is an eye liner. Like blush, I don't see me every going back to powder eye shadow.

Typically I use one of everyone's favoirte mascaras, Lash Princess. I ordered the tartelette tubing mascara with Tarte. I am a fan of it as well!
I use a Maybelline brow pencil, which is something I am not too particular about, but I do like the Stila eyeliner.
To round it out for the lips, I have a few shades of the Qibest lipstick, but I really like this Tarte maracuja juicy lip balm.
Out of all the Tarte products, I think the lip balm is my favorite! When Tarte has this sale, it really is a great deal to get all these products at more than 50% off! The last time I ordred from Tarte, these are the products I ordered:
sugar rush™ skin treat tinted moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
timeless™ smoothing primer
sketch & set™ brow pencil & tinted gel
lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
tarteist quick dry matte lip paint
youth or dare multi-acid & C serum
The products I ordered most recently are definitely preferred over my previous order. I am pleased with all
the products and here I am wearing the Tarte products:
Now in the evening when it is time to wash my face, I use the Target or Wal-Mart brand of eye make up remover. I then use the e.l.f cleansing balm. I have used Colleen Rothschild, Clinique and Neutrogena's versions of this, but the e.l.f. works just as well for me and is at a good price. After washing the balm using a microfiber wash cloth, I use a serum on my face.
I follow this up with my night moisturizer (pictured at the top of the post).
I try to remember to use an eye cream and I also like my lip mask I use before bed each night. My preference is the vanilla.

And a few other random products, I use Isle of Paradise tanning drops in the summer a few nights a week to add in with moisturizer. It is rare I have break outs, but if I do, I will use my stand by Clean and Clear to clear any breakouts on my face.
That is a peak into some products I use and really like. All products can be purchased through Tarte, Amazon, Wal-Mart or Target.
Thanks for following along and happy last weekend of October!












We like lots of similar products. I use the eyeshadow sticks and the mascara. I have tried the lip balm and some other items and liked them. Right now I'm in a phase of using up a lot of random products that I have before I buy new ones. So my routine is a big mish mash of different things I have accumulated over the years!
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for Lash Princess! It's the best mascara ever.
ReplyDeleteI have been so tempted to order some eye shadow from Tarte. They have some great looking products. I really enjoyed this post! You have such pretty skin and it’s so fun to read about what other people use.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Taking notes! I am a big fan of cream blush and eyeshadow. I need to either place a new Seint order or try Merit - really intrigued by their 5 minute face set. I need new everything! My goal was to use up what I have before buying new. I really just need to chuck a lot of old products. I love many of the e.l.f. products I have tried. I also really like NYX. The Maracuja juice lip is worth the money and the Laneige is, too. I would love to try vanilla. I can be so cheap when it comes to makeup! Ha!
ReplyDeleteYou do right taking advantages of the sale, what great buys! It sounds like you have a great beauty routine.
ReplyDelete