Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Work Events

Today I am sharing a little bit about some recent work events.  I work part time at a non-profit organization and we moved to a new office late summer.  We celebrated with an open house last month and here are some pictures from the day.

We had a some awesome balloon arch decorations in front of the house that is our new office.
We had lots of great desserts and drinks.

We also had a photo booth!
Here I am along with my co-workers.
These are 2 of our faithful volunteers and they have been such sweet friends and prayer warriors for me.
Here is my desk with a fall candle.  I love seeing my desk clean, but it is usally covered up with papers and packages.
Here is the mantle in my office and I added a few fall touches to it!  

The next day, we helped a company with their service project, which took place at The Peabody Hotel, the famous hotel in Memphis and the South.  It was a fun way to spend a Friday morning.
The hotel is famous for their ducks, so we got a chocolate chip duck shaped cookie.

We also had a fundraising event in Chattanooga.
I was thankful to have my daughter with me volunteering there.

I recently just started another part-time job, but I am able to do it from home and am only working 4 hours a week with that job, so it isn't adding too much to my week.

This is a little peek into my work life!












 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun office - who wouldn't love going to work there!!:) A part-time job that is only four hours a week....that is perfection in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...