Christmas is a busy time at work for our organization because we host a toy drive at the hospital and a few other events. Today, I am sharing some pictures from those events and our office decor.
My co-worker and friend I share an office space with is pretty firm on not decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I honored her request, but then we did decorate our space to make it festive for the month.
This is my desk...
This is the tree in our space. The other desk you see is my co-workers. We have another tree in our entrance area.
This is the view from my desk, which is pretty simple with garland and lights and stockings.
We did a gift exchange among my co-workers and this Trader Joe's chocolate was one of my gifts.
Earlier this month, we partnered with the hospital and provided breakfast for families at the children's hospital and there was an appearance by Santa, the Chick-fil-A cow and others. I recruited Brook to come help serve. Here I am with 3 of my co-workers (one was off this day).
Brook and I :)
With Santa and the cow
Brook came back to the office with me and volunteered for the rest of the day, so it was fun to have her at work with me.
This is a snapshot of serving dinner. I am standing in the green sweater talking to a family who speaks Spanish. I was basically trying to tell them I don't remember much of my Spanish! My husband and daughter are in the picture and they came to help serve because we needed extra volunteers tonight.
In another room down the hall, we distributed approximately 1000 gifts for kids in the hospital and their siblings.
There is so much hurting at this time in so many ways. Seeing the hurt of families in the hospital is one of those things and I am humbled to be able to be a small part to serve these families.
I am wishing you all a Merry Happy Christmas weekend!









What a wonderful thing to do to help people in hard times. What a blessing. And I love that your daughter and husband both volunteered to help out. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed reading this post! What a cute, festive work space and what a great job of volunteering you and your whole family did. Love that picture of you and Brooke. In that picture, it looks like she favors your husband in looks.
ReplyDeleteYou and your family really show the true meaning of Christmas with all the charitable work you do; especially during the holidays. It must feel wonderful to know you are making such a big difference. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteWhat fulfilling work you did during this Christmas season. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteLe Bonheur is such a wonderful place to give back. I know those families appreciated that so much. Your desk looks very festive and fun! Love that chocolate set! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDelete