Monday, December 11, 2023

Hello Monday ~ December 11, 2023

Happy Monday to you!  I feel like the time from 11/11 to 12/11 has gone by so fast.  The next few weeks are full with lots of little things in addition to normal schedules.  2 weeks from today is Christmas!

On to the recap of last week and last weekend.....

My in-laws were in town last week from Tuesday through Saturday.  My mother-in-law went with me to a women's Christmas gift exchange with ladies from our church.  It was a fun night!

That is my mother-in-law on the far left, another friend from church, one of my best friends and then me. I made a few holiday goodies while my in-laws were in town. I am repurposing Jingle Jangle tins!
Candied pecans & M&M/Rolo/Pretzel bites
Crustless egg/sausage/cheese casserole
Chocolate Chip M&M's
(this was a mix and I just added the festive M&M's)
This was dinner the night they arrived.  Turkey sausage with BBQ sauce, Pimento cheese, cheese, apples, sourdough bread, crackers and pita chips.  

Saturday morning, my in-laws left and Brook and I went to a birthday party for 2 of my great nieces.
These sweet sisters turn 1 and 3 this month.
My great nephew came dressed up and told me he was playing a news reporter :)
Brook and another precious great niece.  She is almost always smiling, but was a little overwhelmed with all the people at this party.
All 4 of those girls are some of my great nieces.  They are all so cute and sweet.

Saturday night, my husband and I went to hear some live music at an event in memory of a friend of ours who passed away this summer.  It was fun to hear music and see old friends.  This was next to a famous building that has pretty Christmas decorations.

Did y'all see the official Christmas photo of William & Kate?  I love seeing these!

I kept the nursery Sunday at church then relaxed, watched a Hallmark movie and washed some clothes before getting ready for a new week.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!











9 comments:

  1. The dinner you made for your in- laws looks really good. I love those kinds of meals. Your goodies are looking good as well!! The birthday party looks like it was so much fun. How fun to celebrate birthdays with children :). I hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty little nieces! Your food looks delicious and I would love the recipe for the egg casserole (it really looks good and I think my hubby would really love that. It does sound like you had a wonderful week and weekend. Hope it continues this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a fun and full weekend! It's a great idea to reuse the Jingle Jangle tins. They're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are going to have to share your recipes for your holiday treats- they look TOO good :) Sounds like such a fun and festive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your party foods look so yummy! What a fun and full weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good weekend - fun with family and friends and then some relaxing on Sunday! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your great-nieces and nephews are just THE cutest! Looks like a fun time was had! And the food you made looks amazing! Nothing better than charcuterie! My favorite party food! So glad you could enjoy a fun week with your in-laws.

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...