Monday, January 8, 2024

Amazon January 2024

Good Monday morning!  My weekend was pretty calm.  I basically stayed home, made more sourdough bread, saw a pretty sunset, did a little organizing and watched tv.  Brook made it back to school and starts classes today, so thanks for praying for her.  The highlight was having dinner with our friend Jennifer on Sunday night!

So thankful we live close and for her friendship! 

I am linking up with Tanya today for the first Prime Purchases of 2024.


Most of my Amazon purchases in December were Christmas gifts, but here are a few that were for me :).

My nighttime face cream has become a regular.  I use this each night on my face and neck and it is at a great price point if you need a new face cream.


I have wanted to try eye patches, because I feel like the signs of aging and tiredness are showing on me more and more.  I just received these last week, so I will see in a few weeks or so if I see any results.

I have a small lumbar holiday pillow, but it was showing it's age, even with some seams coming undone.  I purchased this pillow cover and just covered the one that doesn't look so good anymore.  I am glad to have a new winter pillow I can use for a few months and love buying pillow covers!  

Other random purchases have been a dutch oven from Target to use for baking sourdough bread.

I also bought a vew varieties of these candles from Target when they had a sale last week.

I am going to try to not purchase quite as much this year as the costs add up and I also want to downsize my "stuff".  However, it is always still fun to see what everyone buys and I admit, I am influenced!  

Hope it is a good start to your week!











 

5 comments:

  1. I like that pillow cover- such a good idea and easy way to change up the look of the pillow. I am glad that Brooke made it back to school safely. I was thinking about her and praying for her. I hope that she has a great semester. How fun to have dinner with Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner! You were the highlight of my weekend too! That bread looks amazing...no wonder you ate some before you came to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bread looks delicious! I also like that winter pillow. Glad you and Jennifer were able to get together. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Brook made it back to school. My kids also arrived safely, and I appreciate your prayers. How fun that you got to have dinner with Jennifer! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you and Jennifer can get together in person. Looks like y’all had a fun time! I can’t wait to see how you like the eye patches. I have them in my cart, but just can’t seem to pull the trigger. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...