Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday Talk ~ Tulip Time



Over the last 2 weeks, I have been to one of our local gardens twice to see the display of over 250,000 tulips!  I went once with a friend from church and then I took my daughter.  The tulips are beautiful and I wanted to share more pictures of them today.  There are so many varieties of tulips with beautiful features and colors.

Afew things I learned....the stripes on tulips were orgininally caused by a virus carried by aphids (insects).  Fringed and Parrot tulips are known for their ruffled edges.

Linking up with myslicesoflife.com





8 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful! What a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so beautiful! Is this Lichterman or Dixon? They probably won't be as pretty for much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tulip displays are incredible! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love tulips and we got to see them at the botanical gardens last year.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, such beautiful colors! They are gorgeous! I am obsessed with the tulips this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tulips are so gorgeous! We don't have many here in Houston - I don't think the winters get cold enough for the bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so gorgeous. Wow! Eye candy for me this time of year. What a neat thing to do. Visiting from Talking About it Tuesday linkup.

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...