Today I am talking about the foods we ate in Franklin & Nashville on our girls trip!
Every bite I had was enjoyable, including the Twizzlers consumed on the car ride :).
Friday night, we ate dinner at Mojo's Tacos, located at the Factory at Franklin, and I had a brisket and chicken taco. They were both delicious! It was a crowded place, but the food came out very quick.
This is just half of the entree. It was so much food.
Saturday evening, we went to an Italian restaurant, Chrysalis.
The bread here was so good. It said this bread serves 2, but we split it 4 ways and it was just right. The food was delicious, but I didn't leave feeling stuffed, which is a good feeling after eating pasta. This pasta was homemade and served with salmon.
Sunday lunch was at Cava. I had not been to one before, but I really liked it. It is a customizeable Mediterranean casual restaurant.
As you may have heard, we had not one, but two stops at the famous Jeni's Ice Cream. I am usually a frozen yogurt girl, but this ice cream was yummy!
I had Gooey Butter Cake and Texas Sheet Cake and also had Gooey Butter Cake and Dark Chocolate. I have just discovered they sell this at Whole Foods, Fresh Market and some Target locations, so be on the lookout!
Our last meal was at the famous Loveless Cafe in Nashville for breakfast Monday morning. The biscuits were small in size, but huge in flavor. I ordered an omelet with pimento cheese, bacon, onions and peppers. It was a great way to end the trip.
I would eat at any of these places again, so put this on your list if you are in the Franklin/Nashville area.
Go eat something you enjoy today!


That was the best food! Every single, delicious bite, including those Twizzlers, just like you said!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Thanks for sharing the Twizzlers:
DeleteAlyssa and I want to try Cava! We will have to try one, though there is not one super close to us. All of your food looks really good! Our Kroger stores sell Jeni´s and there is a Jeni´s store in Columbus. I am very partial to Cincinnati´s own Graeter´s Ice Cream but I would like to try Jeni´s sometime!
ReplyDeleteI think every city has their own local favorite ice cream place. Jeni's is the best I have tasted so far. Cava is super healthy and tasty if you can find one.
DeleteWhat a delicious trip! I always enjoy tasting new things when I travel. :) Visiting from Talking About it Tuesdays.
ReplyDeleteFood is such a fun part of a trip and trying new restaurants! Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteI am so glad I waited until AFTER lunch to read this one; I'm still thinking of so many of the delicious foods we got to try!
ReplyDeleteHa, good call! Me too!
DeleteThe food was an integral part of the trip for sure! I just found out we have a Jeni's ice cream here in Houston...what?!?
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That could be dangerous....and fun!
Delete