In honor of the first official day of fall this upcoming Sunday, I am sharing my fall decor for this year.
Once again, I like that I re-arrange this a little different each year!
Last Friday, I pulled out my fall decor and I am so glad I put some out this year. It does bring me cheer to see it in my home!
My daughter painted this pumpkin patch scene below.
In my kitchen, I have a few small touches like this painted ceramic pumpkin that my daughter also painted and some fall dish towels, not pictured (she also did the other 2 pieces of art on this shelf).
I also have this cute fall plate which was a gift from sweet Jennifer!
Dining room table
I have a few fall pumpkin pillows on the sofa.
I love that my lights come on year round on a timer on my mantle & below my tv. I do this during the summer months as well.
These faux flowers & vase were a new addition last year.
I have a picture of me & my girls from 2 years ago at Thanksgiving displayed.
I love this picture of the mall in Central Park taken at fall.
Coffee table decor
In my bathrooms, I have fall soaps and candles. These are my easy decorating staples for every season.
All of these items make me feel cozy at home, ready for some cool temperatures and soups!
Have a great day!

Such pretty touches! Your daughter´s talent never ceases to amaze me! I really like all of your fall decor and the coziness it brings to your home :).
ReplyDeleteYes, her talent blows my mind! Thanks Maria and I am enjoying it alll so far :).
DeleteIt all looks so nice! It's totally my style, too. I just like minimalist, nature inspired kind of things. Also, Jennifer let us see your beautiful screened in porch! So jealous! I would be out there during the rain all the time!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! The porch is actually a pretty relaxing place when it rains. I have enjoyed it.
DeleteI think everything looks so pretty! Your house looks great; I love the new chairs and that gold table, and all the other touches of things you've put out this year. It was so sweet of your friend to come and help you do that!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, it was just more fun with a friend here to get me going. I need a push most days!
DeleteFall is my favorite season to decorate!
ReplyDeleteMine too!
DeleteI love that your decor is touches of fall here and there (and some cool personal pieces) and not overwhelming. It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com
These are some really lovely fall touches! I love those new blue pumpkin throw pillows.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joanne! And thanks for hosting!
DeleteI love these cozy touches and still can't believe how you found those beautiful leather chairs.
ReplyDeleteThanks and I really am pleased with the chairs!
DeleteI love all of your twinkle lights!! I am such a sucker for those! They make everything so much cozier.
ReplyDelete