Tuesday, October 29, 2024

Talking About it Tuesday ~ Halloween Yards/October 28, 2024

 I have enjoyed looking at Halloween yard decorations almost as much as I enjoy looking at Christmas lights in yards!  This year has been so fun to see so many as I drive/walk around town.  I am sharing a few I have seen on my recent walks.  What is the craziest thing you've seen?  




Enjoy your day!



13 comments:

  1. Those are great! We have some around where I live, but not as many. I love that skeleton pickleball game the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some creative neighbors! I've so enjoyed seeing all of the Halloween decorations in my new neighborhood as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some good ones. We don't have a lot in our neighborhood. When my oldest lived in Clarksville her next door neighbor was 'the Halloween house'. They had everything! Her kids were alternately terrified and fascinated. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it can be terrifying and fascinating at the same time! You too!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love this! You have some great neighbors!! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really fun! We have seen a houses that go over the top with their Halloween decorations but the funniest has got to be the house with all these giant sized skeletons; many of which are taller than the house. They leave them up year round and throw Santa hats on their heads at Christmastime (as if we're not supposed to notice they're skeletons?!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's funny and saves on Christmas decor too, ha!

      Delete
  6. Some of those are so creative! We have a few good ones in my neighborhood and the neighborhood we walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some very creative Halloween yard decorations! I guess the craziest I've seen is this GIGANTIC pumpkin one house has. This thing is absolutely enormous!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...