Friday, September 26, 2025

Friday Favorites ~ September 26, 2025

 Whoo, what a week!  Happy Friday guys!  I am jumping on here to round out the week with some favorites.

Monday, I worked then met a friend for lunch at Salad Station.  It was her first time to go to my favorite place & she loves it now too!
The big highlight of the day and of my week is that I have a new great niece that was born Monday!  I was able to go by the hospital and hold this little bundle of joy.  I don't want to share pictures yet, but eventually I will.  I like to give the parents a chance to post something first.  If you are wondering, I now have 12 greats.  My brother has 1 grandchild and my sister has 11 and another one on the way.  She is just 3 1/2 years older than me :).

After work Tuesday, I picked up Jenn and took her to my hometown.  She was able to meet my parents and I even rode her by my childhood home and the first home I purchased.  We ate at  Mexican restaurant and then went to the outlet center. It was a fun night!

I thought this was funny when I read it this week and can so relate!
Wednesday, I worked, got an oil change, and then got a hot stone massage!  It was wonderful.  
I also picked up this new lip liner.  It is the Morphe brand that Jenn introduced me to this week.
Wednesday night, I went to bible study then hung out with friends afterwards.

Thursday was a long day of work and I served dinner to families at the hospital.  It was a busy night, but good. I came home and watched the first episode of The Golden Bachelor.  Did you watch?

Have a good weekend!  





8 comments:

  1. True about showers, especially in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, newborn snuggles? What a great way to start the week. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Congratulations about your new great niece! What lovely news! It sounds like a lovely evening with Jenn.
    Yes! I feel the same about going in the shower! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the shower comment! Congrats on the new grand. Your sister is so blessed with such a big family. That is really cool that Jenn got to see your hometown and your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The salad and taco look delicious! And yes to all the shower comments :) It's such a chore! Especially drying the hair afterwards. Congratulations on the new baby of the family. That's always exciting to see new life coming into the world. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shower meme is so true!! Congrats to your family for a blessed new addition. That is wonderful! Your meal and evening out with Jenn looks like a lot of fun. You are looking so good with those black sunnies! I hope your weekend is going well :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new great-niece!! Babies are such a blessing. I can so relate to that shower meme. I’ve never had a hot stone massage but it sounds pretty great.

    ReplyDelete

Friday Favorites ~ October 23, 2026

 Good Friday morning!  I think I am glad it is the weekend.  At least a little less work this weekend to do, right? Monday after a few hours...