Good morning. Today's Talking About it Tuesdays is all about All Time Favorites I am sharing.
Song: Goodness of God
Concert: Huey Lewis and most recently, Darius Rucker
Place: anywhere with my girls or greats
Band: Huey Lewis and the News
Artist: my daughter!
City: New York City
Teacher: Mrs. Garner
Word: Hope
For a few things, I couldn't choose just one answer.
What are some of your favorites?



Fun post to read and I love all of the pictures. Little you in NYC- so cute! And all of the other throwback ones are great. I love to see your daughter´s artwork. Her talent is out of this world!
ReplyDeleteI love her clothes in Sweet Home Alabama! Your daughter is so talented. Love your favorites!
ReplyDeleteWell this was fun. Some of the categories it would be really hard to choose. London is my favorite city, but NY is up there too. These cities are changing so much but I love them the way I knew them and remember them. My favorite band is probably The Eagles but it's a long list. I keep a list of my top 100 songs of all time on my phone and am always adding and deleting. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday but I love Christmas too. Hope you have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteWell yours was more spiritual than mine! 🤣 I love those NYC pics...that was my answer as well. This was fun!
ReplyDeleteYou have one talented girl there! LOVE NYC too- would probably list it as my #1 city :)
ReplyDeleteHuey is a good one! Did you run up the Rocky steps at the Art Museum too? I need to go back to Hart of Dixie, that was such a comfort show!
ReplyDeleteGoodness of God is one of my favorites as well! I have to admit, I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything by Huey Lewis and the News. I’ll have to check them out. The Bible - AMEN! Your daughter is an amazing artist. New York at Christmas time is definitely on my list. It looks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI will always think it is so cool that you've seen Huey Lewis in concert a few times! Long live great 80's music...it's my favorite!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list of favourites!
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched Sweet Home Alabama in so long, I must watch it soon.
Oh wow! Your daughter is a talented artist! You must be so proud!
I always have a hard time picking favorites too! I love that you gave a shout out to your daughter as your favorite artist. My favorite famous artist is Monet but I have lots of artist friends and family that I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite IRL.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I have a very similar photo in NYC with those glasses on. So funny! I'll try to post it sometime soon. We share lots of favorites. Brook is so talented! I sense a theme with Huey Lewis. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, your daughter is an incredible artist!! I would love to see more of her work! New York City is my favorite city, too!
ReplyDelete