Tuesday, November 11, 2025

55 ~ November 11, 2025

 In honor of my 55th birthday today, I am going to share some random pictures from life here with few words.  This was my order number at lunch Sunday.  Also, the high today is going to be 55! These pictures are in no particular order, just some ones I picked out from my phone.  There are lot. Like a lot of photos!  Have a good day friends!

I am a fan of NASA
Royal fans
My sister and I
Chicago
My college roommate
My oldest niece 
South Carolina
Bogota', Colombia
A wedding recepption
NYC with my girls and then my dad
Graceland
My dad's retirement....12 years ago
Of course, Huey Lewis!
Brussels, Belgium
Belgium....one of the most beautiful countries
Buckingham Palace with my royal fan
On the steps where Kate came out with her kiddos after giving birth
NYC
Day 1 of Spanish class in Colombia
Dominican Republic
Bogota' , Colombia
A birthday in Bogota' with my Colombian friend
My siblings
Ole Miss
An late night/early morning Black Friday run with Isabella


Me with one of my besties
My Colombian son as I called him. 
Another bestie
My college roommate and suitemate
My brother
My sister in law
And y'all know this bestie!
Here's another bestie!



13 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday!!! I hope your day is filled with joy and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! You look amazing! I hope you have such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW - Loved this photo walk down memory lane! Happy, happy birthday to you! I hope you have a great day and feel the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was amazing to look at and read. I love you so much! Happy birthday, Soulmate. I can't wait to celebrate you tonight! And for this exciting week. Your life is changing majorly on your birthday week! How sweet of God to give you this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, beautiful friend! I loved seeing these pictures of you and your loved ones over the years. You've been to some amazing places and must have memories galore from all of your travels. God has granted you great joy as these pictures attest and you've known deep sorrow- through it all you stayed faithful to your Savior, kind in your spirit, and have the best sense of humor and fun of anyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!
    Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday Marilyn! What a beautiful life you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! You seem to have lots of great people in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! I hope you have a fab day! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy birthday. You have a beautiful life, and these pictures represent so much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a day late, but the thoughts are sincere. Wishing you the most wonderful year ahead filled with unexpected blessings and joy! I loved your stroll down memory lane via photos. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! I'm a bit behind on my blog reading as usual, but I hope you had a wonderful day! I enjoyed seeing all the throwback pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...