Happy Wednesday and Hodgepodge day!!!
1. What was the last thing you celebrated?
I am celebrating every day this week! I’ll post more about this in a few weeks.
2 July 29th is International Day of the Tiger. Besides the wild animal itself, when you hear the word tiger what's the first person-place-thing-whatever that comes to mind?
Memphis Tigers! Tigers are the mascot of our local college football team.
3. The expression 'eye of the tiger' describes someone with intense focus, determination, and the drive to succeed. What area of your life are you currently bringing that kind of energy to?
I am bringing the eye of the tiger to travel! Rocky is one of my all-time favorite movies and I actually watched it last week. It is inspiring to me & I love the love story of Rocky & Adrian in the first Rocky.
4. What was the last meal you cooked?
The last meal I cooked was last week and it was chicken meatballs and broccoli, with slices of cheese.
5. Describe your July using exactly five words.
Adventurous, Excited, Beautiful, Tired and Thankful
6. Insert your own random thought here.

Great memes from the serious to the silly (but true!!). Also a great picture of you and the Tiger mascot.
ReplyDeleteI was shocked to see you blog post today. Do you have your laptop??? Those memes at the end got me and had me laughing. Listen, Susan....Ha! Enjoy the day, my friend! Maybe we can chat at some point.
ReplyDeleteSnackwells! Haven't thought of those in years but we ate more than our share. The box was small : ) I'm glad you're having a wonderful time and I'm loving the pics!!
ReplyDeleteThat last meme is everything- ha!! I cannot wait to read about your travels- love how adventurous this month has been for you!
ReplyDeleteThe tiger makes a cute mascot!
ReplyDelete