Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Fashion Files ~ August 25, 2026

Good morning!  My post today is short and sweet with a little bit of jewelry fashion.


But first, here is a photo from the sunrise I saw yesterday morning.  I am spending Monday mornings caring for my mom so I am leaving my house early on these mornings. 


I am sharing a few jewelry pieces that I got on my vacation.  The Alaska state flower is a forget-me-not.  I was drawn to these because I love blue jewelry, but also the blue forget-me-not is also a major part of the tv show, Outlander.  It is present at the stones when the characters time travel.  They symbolize eternal love, loyalty and remembrance.  I bought this set of earrings and the charm, which I put on a necklace I had back home.

While on the cruise portion of my trip, I got interested in the charms the ship offered. I added a white forget-me-not, which symbolizes purity and innocence.  I ordered this charm bracelet once I returned so that I can add other charms to it.  It also is very easy to put on and off by yourself.  Some of the other bracelets I tried first had clasps that would require a second person to help put it on, so I am glad I found this one that works!

While I was on Bainbridge Island in Washington, I bought these new earrings.  One of my gold hoops bit the dust on the trip, so I bought this new pair to wear on my trip.

That's all for today!!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful finds! Love the charm bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charm bracelet is lovely! I love the camera charm especially! You picked up some great pieces :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your charm bracelet is beautiful. I have one my mom started for me when I was a kid. That means it's about 60 years old! I wonder where it is! I should try to find it and see what charms are on it. Thanks for joining us at Fashion Files.

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ August 26, 2026

 Hi!  I am joining Joyce today for our weekly Hodgepodge session.  Love these days! 1. How do you feel about the transition from lazy summer...