Thursday, October 8, 2026

Everyday Images ~ October 8, 2026

Good morning!  I have a few random Everyday Images to share today with some prompts.


Friday Focus

This was my favorite FRIDAY of 2026.  July 24, 2026, I departed on my 2 week vacation of a lifetime.  I was focused and little did I know just how amazing the next 14 days would be. 

Rocky

My first thought goes to one of my favorite movies, ROCKY.


Another ROCKY picture to share is one I don't think I included on my trip recap, but this was taken at one of the waterfall walks I went on while on my drive from Whistler back to Vancouver. I remember thinking how uniquely pretty this was.  Again, even the rocks were  prettier up there!

Two

I will say it again and say it forever, these TWO are my favorites in the world.  

At My Feet

This week, my dance shoes were at my feet.  I had a dance lesson Monday and it is so much fun!


Orange

I made my own little fall scent that I put under my candle warmer.  I added cinnamon sticks, cloves, a dash of vanilla, water and a few ORANGE slices in a bowl.  There is also some orange in the fall picture from Central Park that I have always loved and my coaster from Bainbridge Island.

New and/or Used

It has been a few years now, but there was a day when I had new car with a red bow on it and it was such a fun day.

Books

These are the 2 BOOKS I am studying in a bible study with ladies from my church.  Both are 3 week studies, so they are very short and doable.  Even If is a study of the book Habukkak and is all about going from the "what if" to "Even If" when life is hard and doesn't seem fair.  It is Well is a book on anxiety. These are both so applicable to everyday life.


Happy Thursday friends!


9 comments:

  1. You did great with these prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love the dancing pic! Are you still taking lessons? I think that is fabulous as are your two girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of these! I love seeing you dance with Dennis. I know you enjoy that time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try that bowl trick under my candle warmer! I have always wanted to get a car with a bow! Lol! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photos! That is a great one of you with the statue and the dancing does look like a lot of fun! I love the fall scent that you made, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3 week studies sound perfect. I have kind fizzled out on my evening study, and wish it had been shorter. Love your homemade room refresher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun images! I love that you're taking dance classes. Rocky is fun to visit in Philly! Did you run up the Art Museum steps? I can walk up them..haha! How fun to get a car with a big red bow on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some wonderful pictures. I love the rocks! And so glad to see you dancing : ) I am going to try your scent concoction as those are some of my favorite scents and I have a warmer like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Everyday Images ~ October 8, 2026

Good morning!  I have a few random Everyday Images to share today with some prompts. Friday Focus This was my favorite FRIDAY of 2026.  July...