Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Afternoon Date

I mentioned in my last post how much I loved and adored my Pop.  My girls are also blessed with grandfathers who love them.  Yesterday, they had an afternoon date with Grandad, my dad (the best dad a girls could ask for).  My dad has made a tradition to come by when he gets a chance to get the girls and take them for a treat.  They usually go to Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A. I love how he enjoys going to the places they enjoy!  Tuesday afternoon, he came by and took the girls to Wendy's for an afternoon date.  They were able to ask him questions about his parents and his grandparents.  Dad  also was able to help Isabella prepare for a quiz she had today on the four lobes of the brain.  He is a good help with them taking anatomy this year!  He also takes the time to help Brook with her piano lessons, since he is also an accomplished pianist as well as the smartest anatomy professor. Here are some pictures from their date:


Silly Grandad!


Grandad and the girls


Brook loves riding in the jumpseat of
Grandad's old red truck!


And Isabella gets the front seat 
(with the air bag turned off: :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...