first.....SNOW! It was sure cold enough today for it to stick, but we didn't have any accumulation. I love even watching the flurries fall though!
second....My niece, who is an amazing young woman and quite the blogger posted a entry on her Bloom blog yesterday about prayer.
vinson-nicole.blogspot.com
Here is a small portion of her entry:
How many times have you texted, called, or emailed a friend just to ask how you could pray for them that day? Can you imagine how blessed you would feel if you got that text, call, or email?
Well, today, I got that text from my dear friend in North Carolina. I can let you know, I did indeed feel blessed. I'm so thankful for praying friends!
As the day went on, I enjoyed staying home getting some projects done, especially since the high was in the 30's today. Part of my day was spent watching food documentaries on processed food and meat plants. Makes me want to find the balance between my current diet and veggie juice drinks!
I have been wanting to find a new tv stand for our house, but of course, trying to find a way to do this without spending much money. We decided to just move some furniture around and re-purpose it. We moved a bookshelf from our room to the den and now here is our new tv stand! Sorry the picture is a little dark. And if you are wondering, I was watching The Pioneer Woman and it was chocolate day, so the picture you see on tv is of chocolate chips. This was fitting since I just watched several shows on health foods earlier today!
And speaking of tv, you know your kids have watched too much of it when you find this:
She likes to draw and write on our wipe board, and this is what I found. Brook loves to answer questions from commercials she sees while watching Hallmark or the Inspirational channel. She told me she has qualified for several scooter chairs! Ha! This number is to a bathtub designed for seniors. She really wants one! It was a good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment