Day 2: This was our first day at sea. It rained most of the day, but we were able to sit outside a little bit. The highlight of this day for me was that I met a couple who works at NASA & to celebrate with Nicole that Tyler got a job! Answered prayer!
Watching the rain come in
Inspiration to exercise & watch the rain
A little bit of sitting outside
Day 3: Cozumel, Mexico! After some souvenir shopping at the port, we took a catamaran ride across the beautiful water to Passion Island. There we enjoyed the sun & most beautiful sand & water I've ever seen. I am not a huge beach fan, but this was great. Not to mention delicious guacamole!
Nicole & I
Me, Mom, & Lynn
My sister, Lynn, & I
Day 4: Last day at sea, & we had sun! This was a relaxing day with lots of sitting around & eating too. Are you catching on to a theme here?? Actually, we climbed lots & lots of stairs while on the ship, so we did get our exercise too...okay, at least a little bit.
Just wanted to show a picture of the bed. This is one of my favorite things about the cruise. So much that we even have Carnival pillows at home!
Love watching the water on the day at sea
It always fun to come back to the room & find our towel animal & chocolate mint.
It was a great trip & I'm glad we've got these pictures to prove we were there, because it came & went so fast! I am already looking forward to the next one! And a thank you to Nicole for taking most of these pictures!








No comments:
Post a Comment