Happy Father's Day!!
What a great gift I have. I am thankful for the influence of fathers in my life. It starts with my own father. I have the best dad. The best. He is fun & always wants us to be happy, provided for, & enjoy life. He is very smart. He is laid back, yet organized. I get my love of travel from him. He has demonstrated love & forgiveness to me, time & time again, which has created such a healthy view for me of my Heavenly Father's love for me. My dad exemplifies God's love for me. I am so thankful. My dad is silly. He gets this from his father, my grandfather, or if you know me, he was my Pop. I sure do miss my Pop. I really think he was pretty close to hanging the moon. I could go on and on about him, but know I loved/love my Pop like no other. It has been a joy to pass on stories to the girls about him & see how they love him too. I can't wait to give him a big hug when I get to heaven! I also look forward to getting to know my other grandfather, who died when I was a baby. He was a great man too. I am blessed with Godly legacies of these men.
My dad, the smartest professor at the University of Tennessee medical school
My dad & I at my vow renewal
My girls are blessed also with a great father. Avery is a great dad. He is intentional about spending time with each of them, helping them, & has fun with them. I am thankful my girls have his example in their lives.
He let them bury him in the sand!
Papa love
A happy father's day to all the dad's, the hard working men in our lives who we love so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment