Tuesday, December 25, 2012

3 Days of Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to each of you!!  We start our Christmas family celebrations on Dec. 23rd, so we have 3 days of Christmas activities! I hope you have enjoyed all of your celebrations.  Beginning with with Dec. 23rd, here are some highlights of the holiday weekend, including some decorations around our house:

The day started with doughnuts.....and a diet coke!

Brook made breakfast out of paper for her American Girl doll.  It was cute & creative!

Brook & her cousin went for a late night swim in the hot tub at my sister's house.

Kitchen table centerpiece with past Christmas crafts from the girls in the background

Yum...M&M's on a rolo on a pretzel.  The ultimate sweet & salty snack.  

The classic Poinsettia

My travel tree with decorations from some of the different places I've visited

3 little ornament tea light candle holders that I just think add the cutest touch!


Our front door...Welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...