Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you all had a good Valentine's Day!  Ours was filled with lots of love here.  Our family tradition is to decorate for the holiday & have a special dinner meal at home as a family.  Today, after bible study, we celebrated February birthdays, which included Isabella.  So she got showered with more birthday love!  The girls & I went for the second day in a row to spend some time at my sister's classroom. She does the best job teaching special education at a Memphis City School to some sweet kiddos.  We love being there & really I think we would love hanging out there a lot more.  The weather was so nice, the girls spent some afternoon time outside & I cooked dinner.  We enjoyed dinner & of course, our dessert!  It was a good day & I am so thankful for the love from my Jesus that never fails. May I learn how to love better (1 Corinthians 13).

Welcome to our home!




Table centerpiece



Ready for dinner

Delicious salad

Bacon wrapped filet (& we had chicken too), homemade scalloped potatoes, & homemade yeast rolls 

Yummy red velvet milkshakes!!  Yes, they were delicious.  

And homemade sugar cookies, which are Avery's favorite cookies

(I'll be glad to share any recipes....leave a comment or email if you would like any!)  Enjoy your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...