Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins touring Broadway production has recently been in Memphis & we were able to go see it.  Isabella & I saw it 6 years ago in New York City, but this was Brook & Avery's first time to see it on stage. It has such fun music & is very colorful.  My favorite numbers are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (spell check did not like this word!) & Step in Time.  Super..... is a fun sing-a-long song, but the choreography on stage is so impressive & energetic to me.  Step in Time is one of my favorites because of the tap dancing.  Tap dancing numbers always steal the show!  It is also impressive as Bert taps along the walls & ceiling.  Of course, no pictures were taken during the show, but here are some before pics!

Eden & Brook posing


The beautiful Orpheum Theater in Memphis

Cousins waiting on the show to start


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...