Monday, February 11, 2013

Showered with Love

We had the opportunity to shower my niece in honor of her upcoming wedding celebration.  She gets married next month & we had a family shower for her.  It was fun, sweet, & special.  This has been such a fun time for Nicole!  She has enjoyed her engagement time & I know marriage will be even better for her.  We had a fun time with family, ate delicious food, & heard Nicole share her sweet engagement story.  We also had a Nicole & Tyler crossword puzzle & wedding mad lib game for some extra fun.  What a great time of year to celebrate love!

Nicole &  I

Isabella wrote our welcome sign

Nicole & Tyler Cole (yes, Nicole Cole will be her name :))

Yummy Muddy's cupcakes!

Food table

Brook drew this on our white board at home!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...