Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Another Trip Away

It seems like 99% of what I post are regarding trips away from home!  Well, here is one more for the year. While Isabella & Avery were hunting, Brook & I got on the interstate again, listened to Christmas music, & headed to Brandon, MS to help care for my nieces & nephews.  Basically, I was taxi driver for a week! Seriously, I made 8 trips into downtown Jackson, & lots of driving to & from their school.  In the downtime, Brook & Eden got in some quality cousin time & we ate out a lot!

A little shopping together

A little school together

Brook & I  had a lunch date at Chick-Fil-A.  The food was pretty perfect...chicken nuggets, waffle fries, diet coke, & a mocha cookies & cream milk shake!  I have been wanting to try that for months since I saw it advertised.  It was worth the wait...delicious!  And I really enjoyed my company :)

Cute cousins!

At another lunch date

This is a picture of the University of Mississippi Medical School in Jackson, MS.  This is where both my parents went to graduate school & where they met.

It's never too early to think about college, right?  This 9 year old really wanted to go visit & tour the college of her choice, Bellhaven University.  I had to let her know most college tours are for high school juniors & seniors!  

We did enjoy a trip to the bookstore & walking around campus a little bit.

Of course we stopped for yogurt that day!

And the same night ate pizza!

Then we found Christmas decorations, had time to kill, so took photos :)




This was a meal we shared with 2 of my first cousins & my aunt.  It was great to see them all again.

While on our trip, I also had the opportunity to have dinner one night with one of my college roommates, but didn't get a picture.  Oh, and I went to see my first movie by myself...Captain Phillips.  The next day I took all of us to see Gravity.  After 2 intense movies, I'm ready to see a cartoon or sappy Christmas movie! Speaking of Christmas, decorations are going up this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...