Happy Thanksgiving! Whatever your day looks like, with old or new traditions, I hope it is an enjoyable day as you reflect on being thankful for God's many blessings to us. Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving verses:
"I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify Him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30
"Let us come into His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise." Psalm 95:2
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him; bless His name!" Psalm 100:4
"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!" Psalm 107:1
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebrity Edge
Hi. This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska. This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...
-
How fun to complete the year with a day of Hodgepodge! 1. Did you make resolutions or set goals for the year we're waving goodbye? How...
-
Happy Christmas week friends!! I missed a recap from last week, so my weekend recap includes the end of last week. I will take a break the r...
-
Hi friends! This may be my weekly blogpost for this week. I will try to do a little recap below and a longer one in another post. 1. Let...
No comments:
Post a Comment