Isn't that great my birthday breakfast includes a box of Milk Duds? That was a special touch from the kids :)
Birthday morning with the Greens
Love this family!
Even got a cupcake!
We had a good lunch at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants I just learned about this year. We ate at the location in Atlanta, Georgia.
Chuy's Mexican Food
Thankful for these fun people to spend my birthday with
My delicious lunch
For dessert, we stopped outside of Birmingham for some afternoon yogurt. Clearly food was a theme of my birthday!
Love my girls
Thank you to those who have been a part of my life these past 43 years. I am thankful for all the people God has put in my life at different seasons. Even though life is hard & not always as pretty as a picture on a blog, I am blessed beyond measure, no doubt, & am thankful for the people who I share my life with here. So thank you family & friends for loving me & encouraging me yet another year.

No comments:
Post a Comment