Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pre Christmas Weekend

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas festivities! Because my mind works in chronological order (most of the time), before I share Christmas Eve/Day pictures, I have a few more from the weekend prior to share.

Saturday morning donuts!
(Isabella was at a friend's house)

Isabella & I went to help my Mom get some cleaning done at my parents house in preparation for the holiday.

We moved boxes out of our house...in the rain, in the dark.  Good times.

The 4th & 5th graders at our church read through the Chronicles of Narnia series.  When it becomes winter in Narnia, so does one of the hallways.  It is always beautiful.

Brook & her sweet friend, Catherine
Brook was glad to finally be old enough to be a part of the annual Narnia Christmas breakfast!

The grinch?  No, just working on a Christmas gift!

I wrote last year that we have a yearly tradition of going to the Peabody at Christmas with some dear friends.  This year, with Christmas coming so quick in the week after the school break, we weren't able to go, so the girls & I went to visit our friends at their house.  We are thankful for these friendships!

Isabella & Charlotte



Next to come, Christmas Eve & Day photos......Enjoy the time of rest after the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...