Here are a few random pictures from our time here:
Isabella with Anna
Avery & I with one of our favorites here...the Bowles. They are cute little Jonah's parents. Avery & John went out one night & brought Julie & I flowers.
Isabella, Mandy, Leah, & Brook trying to watch a movie on the computer
Self photos :)
Our outlets here & adapaters
A church in Zaventem
Zaventem
a park in Zaventem
And for a glimpse into my Thursday, here is what I have on my bedside table:
cold medicine, headache medicine, vitamins, headphones, pen, water bottle, mug, & devotion book
underneath lies adapters, bag of groceries, and bag of medicine
today on my bed...school work I need to check from the girls' morning
After our morning classes, everything gets dumped on my bed. Sometimes I clean it up right away, but this week, that doesn't happen until bedtime.
The girls beds
Needless to say, we have moved in & it got a little messy around here.
I did some housekeeping this afternoon....vacuumed the floor, put away clean laundry, & changed the sheets. There is still light house work to be done here. Now the girls beds were clean for bedtime!
And this is the view outside of our window
This is just a little bit of my reality of how our room looks on most days. The weekend ahead prediction is for lots of rain. I hope to relax & hope you all have a good weekend in the states too!
Food update: It's getting comical around here. The other day we had steamed carrots for lunch. The next night, we had carrot soup. Last night, we had leftover carrot soup! Nothing gets wasted here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment