Friday, February 28, 2014

Belgian Waffles

I know, you probably thought you were done hearing about Belgian food.  Well, I had to try my hand at re-creating Belgian waffles at home!  I found 3 recipes that seemed to be the most similar to what we ate in Belgium.  I made 2 recipe batches of waffles this week, but will share my favorite of the two.

We invited our sweet friends, Kevin & Lee, over to share breakfast with us this week.  It was a sweet time of catching up with them.   They are an inspiration & point people to the gospel with the hope they have.

We loved sharing Belgian waffles with our friends & recommend you try them some time for a different flair to American waffles.  Try the link to see what you think.

The dough is very thick & not pourable for the waffle batter.

But they turn out so good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...