Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bogota Blog

In case you didn't see it yesterday, check out our Bogota Bridges blog.  We had such a great missions conference at our church seeing how God used our time in Brussels at the Persian church to prepare us for the speakers from Dubai.  I was in tears last Wednesday night as I heard about Iranians coming to Christ.  It means so much more to me now that we know Iranians.  We know they are a people & not to be labeled by their country.  We know they are good people.  We are thankful for how God will use us in Colombia to reach people with the good news so they will go forth to proclaim it as well.

" For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."  Romans 1:16


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...