Thursday, August 21, 2014

Language Study at Home

Language study is a part of every day life here. We don't have to walk out our door to have language study. It happens when we turn on the tv or radio...we hear Spanish.  We definitely hear Spanish at all times when we walk outside our door. We haven't been to a restaurant in 4 months where we have heard English from a waiter/waitress. We are thankful to have a teacher who helps us in so many ways.

Brook with Clara in the background.

Brook sat down where I normally sit during one of my lessons last week.  She put on my glasses & she started doing dictation with me & did great.  She did better than me!  I tend to leave out verbs, oh and prepositions & conjunctions too!

About 2 weeks ago, I had to write a paper on my brother & sister on their daily routines.  They were not grammatically correct, but still, I never thought I would be writing a paper in Spanish.  

My paper on John, otherwise known as Senor Juan

La Senora Lynn

And this morning for my homework to turn in today, I have to write about 3 friends.  Off to go write about some of you :).  

Que este bien & hasta luegea!

(Have a good day & see you later!)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...