Monday, August 25, 2014

New places

This city of Bogota is huge.  There are so many random places here & hidden things I am finding. Last Saturday, one of Clara's other students (whom we had never met) took us to a exercise/health facility.  Let me say this is no gym.  It was spread over a huge area.  It had 4 or 5 massive Olympic size swimming pools, 2 full size soccer fields, 4 tennis courts, 4 basketball courts, putt-putt, bowling, kids play areas, 2 or 3 restaurants, a library, an actual gym, classrooms for dance & aerobic classes, & buildings where music & art classes are offered.  It was an interesting place to see & is designated for employees of certain companies that pay into this organization.





First time for the girls seeing a swimming in pool in over 4 months....and they had on sweatshirts!




When in got dark, there was a laser light show with the fountains that was pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...