This is the view from where we ate lunch.
We found an Italian place, so the girls were happy we were eating pizza.
That is our group at the table. There were wine bottles all over the ceiling. The pizza was cooked in the fire oven & was so good.
Avery & the girls with our team leaders & tour guides/driver for the day.
Family photo
This was the front of the restaurant where we ate on the side of the road.
And this was the restaurant next door. I do admit, there were parts of this drive that reminded me of driving in Western NC, along the Smoky Mountains, & Blue Ridge Parkway.
Another view from the parking lot of the restaurant
These are views from our drive.
The wide open green spaces were pretty. I was just imagining them with fall colored leaves though, which we don't get to see here.
We finished our drive with a stop at the Alpina factory & the pottery store. I blogged about these locations back in May.
Happy Monday to you. I'll be doing last minute homework today...Spanish classes begin again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment