Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Back to Spanish School

Spanish classes resume today, so say a prayer as we jump back into this routine.  This is what Spanish usually sounds like to me:

This is from a soccer game, so yes, it is a little faster than normal, but somedays it just all seems this fast!

A lot of my life is spent on Facetime, Skype & text. Last week, I was able to Facetime with my dear friend Kaitlyn who just had her firstborn son (you can see Brook & I in the bottom corner of the photo). We also were able to Facetime with another group of friends in Memphis Saturday night who were having a birthday party for one of our friends.  It was fun to feel like we were a part & to catch up with people we haven't seen in a while.  Yea for technology!


And this how Avery & Brook have spent some of their vacation time....mastering rapelling! They have found a tree in the park where they practice.




Back to class today...say a prayer for some new understanding & remembering what we had already learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...