Happy Thursday! We have made it through our first 2 days back to Spanish class, but we are now staying busy & tired from the work & thinking!
For more of today's blog, checkout www.bogotabridges.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026
Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more. I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...
-
How fun to complete the year with a day of Hodgepodge! 1. Did you make resolutions or set goals for the year we're waving goodbye? How...
-
1. What gives you energy? What takes it away? Good music, hugs from my daughters & greats & laughter with friends gives me energy...
-
Happy Christmas week friends!! I missed a recap from last week, so my weekend recap includes the end of last week. I will take a break the r...
No comments:
Post a Comment