Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all!

Thanks for praying for my mom.  She is doing well and going home from the hospital today!

We always have the fall weather here, but it is a little more fun when the rest of the world is experiencing fall too!  Although, we have to import our pumpkins and candy corn, as those aren't found here.  Well, actually, you see small pumpkins from time to time, but there are no pumpkin patches, pumpkin spices, cans of pumpkin for baking, pumpkin scented candles, or fall colored leaves. Thankfully, I was able to bring a few those items back here to help this place not only feel like fall, but look like fall!  Today, I will share my fall decorations here in our apartment.

Our front door

A decoration I purchased in the states last fall

These are the wooden pumpkins Avery made me a few weeks ago.

I bought this last week while in NYC.  And the leaves around it, well, those came from Central Park in NYC!  The small red one actually came from Rockefeller Center.  I was that lady picking up leaves in NYC :).

My mom made the pumpkin and gave me the pumpkin candle holder.  I purchased this fall print taken at NYC Central Park on the streets of New York last week for $2.


Salt & pepper shakers

My sister brought me these fall magazines last week.  I love having holiday themed magazines out for display!

This is a towel in our guest bath.  I also have a few harvest towels in the kitchen.

It's no secret, I'm a fan of Bath and Body Works.  I purchased these pumpkin scented hand soaps this summer while in the USA when they were on clearance for .75!!  I have a bottle of this by each of our 4 sinks.

This is our dining room table.  Here, I just added the table runner which has fall colors and fruit on it.  

That is a peek into our fall home.  Pretty soon, you will all have winter weather and we will continue with our fall, but change out decorations!  Happy Fall Y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...