Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up, Brook's Birthday Party

Good Monday morning!  First, I ask you to pray for my mom who is having hip replacement surgery today.  Love you and praying for you, Mom!

This weekend we celebrated Brook's birthday with friends here for a small party on Saturday.  She invited 4 girls over Saturday afternoon to celebrate with her.  Last year, she had one friend, so she has more than doubled her friend count!!  She had fun and here are pictures to share.

Welcome to Brook's Birthday Party sign!

Thanks to the import store here, we found individually wrapped candy to put in a thank you/goody bag.

There wasn't really a "theme", but all of our graphics were based on Instagram since Brook wanted a photo booth.


I ordered these balloons from Amazon and had them brought to me here in one of my suitcase deliveries.

Ready for the photo booth

We had glasses, ties, hats, mustaches, and lips.

Brook with her friends

They played Twister.

We had pizza (not pictured), red velvet cupcakes, chips and fruit.

All of these girls are in Brook's class at school. 

We had this candle that was suppose to open up and sing happy birthday, but it didn't work so well.  

The girls hanging out on the balcony.

They went to the park to play a game Brook really wanted to do.  I stayed back to take a photo and a breather, but I think they all had fun.

Brook got some gift cards and this nail polish box from Clara (our Spanish teacher).

We had this banner hanging up, but it only photographs well at night because of the lighting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...